Commerce and Community: May 11, 2013
Saratoga Hospital adds doctors to staff
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Saratoga Hospital recently added the following physicians to its medical staff of more than 450 physicians and credentialed providers:
•Dr. Michael Colon, pediatrics, received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed a residency, internship and fellowship at Yale New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. He is in practice at Capital District Pediatric Cardiology Associates of Albany and is board certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology.
• Dr. Sereena Coombes, obstetrics and gynecology, received her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn., and completed a residency and internship at the University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora. She is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and in practice at Glens Falls OB/GYN Center in Queensbury.
• Dr. John Mastrangelo, radiology, received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed an internship at Bassett Healthcare in Cooperstown, a residency at Albany Medical Center and a fellowship at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C. He is board certified in radiology and in practice at Millennium Medical Imaging in Latham.
• Dr. Jennifer Oakes, emergency medicine, received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse. She completed a residency and internship with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and a fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta. She is board certified in emergency medicine and medical toxicology and in practice at the Albany Medical Center Emergency Department.
Real estate broker joins Roohan
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Gail DeLilli has joined Roohan Realty as a licensed associate real estate broker.
DeLilli brings with her an award-winning 25-year career in real estate specializing in Saratoga and Fulton counties. She is a member of the Greater Capital Association of Realtors, New York State Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
DeLilli enjoys skiing, cooking, reading, walking and spending time with her family. She resides in Ballston Spa with her husband of 41 years, Nicholas, and has two children and two grandchildren.
Fingerpaint adds two employees
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Fingerpaint, an advertising agency, has added two new employees:
• Shaun Webster joins Fingerpaint’s interactive team from Web Valve. As owner of Web Valve, he led website, custom application and mobile development for clients across multiple industries. Prior to founding Web Valve, Webster was lead developer at Burst Marketing, where he managed front- and back-end development, as well as intranet, CRM and POS systems.
Webster attended the State University of New York College at Plattsburgh, majoring in anthropology and computer science.
• Falon Ferraro joins Fingerpaint’s account service team after stints at Massachusetts-based Ward Hill Marketing and Mansfield Sales Partners, where she managed accounts in the technical, information security and telecom industries. Prior to her career in marketing, Ferraro was an editorial assistant for Thomson Delmar Learning/Cengage Learning.
Ferraro holds a B.A. in English with a minor in graphic communications from Hartwick College.
NY Sportimes hires marketing director
ALBANY — NY Sportimes has hired Rocco R. Ricchiuti as local director of marketing and partnership sales.
Responsibilities include ticketing, group sales and marketing the World Team Tennis matches scheduled in Albany at the SEFCU Arena, as well as building corporates partnerships and sponsorships.
Rocco has 25 years of sales and marketing experience throughout the Capital Region.
Most recently he was with the AHL’s Albany Devils, where he was the director of corporate sponsorships.
Prior to the Devils, Ricchiuti worked in sales with the Times Union newspaper and the Colonie Chamber of Commerce.
He also held the position of assistant general manager with the Albany Conquest of the Arena Football League at the Times Union Center.
Ricchiuti also has many years of experience in broadcast sales as account executives with both WXXA-TV Fox 23 and The Albany Broadcasting Company.
Ricchiuti has degrees from Sage College of Albany and N.Y. Institute of Technology.
He lives in Latham with his wife of 25 years, Tricia, and has three children.
Pair form new law firm in Latham
LATHAM — Paula Barbaruolo and Richard Weiskopf have formed a law firm, Barbaruolo & Weiskopf, PC.
Barbaruolo and Weiskopf have more than 50 years of collective legal experience and have concentrated their areas of practice in bankruptcy and reorganization, commercial law and matrimonial and family law. Their law firm is located at 12 Cornell Road, Latham, near the Albany International Airport. Justin Myers serves as their associate attorney.