Admitted Stillwater drunken driver had 7 license suspensions
BALLSTON SPA A Stillwater man whose license has been suspended seven times since 1997 admitted Thursday to driving drunk.
Lewis E. Parker, 66, of 91 Maple Lane, pleaded guilty to felony aggravated unlicensed operation and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated.
He was arrested in May in Waterford with a blood-alcohol level of 0.21 percent, police said at the time.
Sentencing is slated for September.
Also this week in Saratoga County Court:
• Jeffrey B. Masters, 55, of 7 Cemetery Road, Clifton Park, was sentenced Thursday to five days in the Saratoga County jail and five years’ probation for driving drunk in November in Clifton Park.
• Kenneth A. Burt III, 34, of 6010 County Farm Road, Milton, was sentenced Thursday to 1 1/2 to three years in prison for first-degree criminal contempt. He committed the crime in February in Saratoga Springs.
• Susan L. Fox, 32, of 19F Adirondack Circle, Gansevoort, was sentenced Thursday to five days in the Saratoga County jail and five years’ probation for driving drunk in Wilton in February.
• Cody S. Robinson, 22, of 357 Milton Ave., Ballston Spa, was arraigned Wednesday on felony charges of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession. He is accused of committing those crimes in Ballston Spa in June 2012.
• Darryl A. Benjamin, 28, of Coeymans, pleaded guilty Wednesday to committing fourth-degree grand larceny in September in Wilton.
• Jay F. Waldron IV, 43, of 52 Zephyr Lane, Saratoga Springs, admitted Wednesday to committing criminal contempt in January in Saratoga Springs.