Milton man gets prison for two felony DWIs
BALLSTON SPA A Milton man who drove drunk in two separate instances was sentenced Tuesday to one to three years in state prison and ordered to have an alcohol-sensing ignition interlock device installed on his vehicle for three years after his release.
Timothy J. McEachron, 52, of Paisley Road was charged in May in Saratoga Springs after police stopped him for failing to keep right on Geyser Road. He had his 15-year-old son with him and registered a blood-alcohol level of 0.21 percent.
McEachron also was sentenced to one to three years in prison for a separate DWI charge from February in Wilton. The sentences will run concurrently.
Also in Saratoga County Court this week:
• Kathleen C. Freeman, 60, of 1 S. Federal St., Saratoga Springs, was sentenced Monday in Saratoga County Court to one year in state prison and two years of post-release supervision for attempting to sell the painkiller fentanyl.
She pleaded guilty in August to a felony charge of third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance.
• Richard Manning Sr., 50, of 302 S. Main St., Mechanicville, pleaded guilty Tuesday to felony DWI from a charge from November in Mechanicville. Sentencing is slated for January.
• Sharon Guilder, 47, of 338 Main St., Apt. 1, Corinth, pleaded guilty Tuesday to felony DWI from an August charge in Saratoga Springs. She is scheduled to be sentenced in January.
• Sean Lewandusky, 43, of 2 North St., Ballston Spa, pleaded guilty Tuesday to felony DWI and misdemeanor making a punishable false written statement. He is slated to be sentenced in January.
• Simonne Grey, 28, of 16 Jefferson St. Apt. C2, Saratoga Springs, pleaded guilty Monday to felony DWI from a July arrest in Malta. Sentencing is slated for January.
• Shawn Shaver, 30, of the Mt. McGregor Correctional Facility, was sentenced Monday to 11⁄2 years in state prison and one year of post-release supervision on a felony charge of fourth-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance from a January arrest in Moreau.
• Karen T. Buss, 55, of 33 Ginger Terrace, Clifton Park, was sentenced Monday to 30 days in Saratoga County Jail after she admitted to a probation violation from an April DWI conviction.
• Krystal Berg, 19, of the Clear View Motel, 129 Saratoga Ave., South Glens Falls, pleaded guilty to felony second-degree assault after being charged in August in Moreau.
• James Fligger Jr., 50, of 2865 State Route 9, the Budget Inn in Malta, pleaded guilty Monday to failure to report an address change within 10 days. He is slated to be sentenced in January.