South Glens Falls driver guilty of driving drunk twice
BALLSTON SPA A South Glens Falls man who was charged twice with drunken driving in the same week in July pleaded guilty to both felony charges Thursday.
Rodney A. Bentley, 47, of 92 Hudson St. had a 0.26 percent blood-alcohol content when he was stopped the second time, police said then.
Bentley was stopped July 1 and 4 by South Glens Falls police officers, both times in Moreau.
As part of his guilty plea, Bentley was placed on interim probation to participate in the Drug Treatment Court. He is scheduled to be sentenced in December.
Also in Saratoga County Court recently:
• Stephen M. Gullotti, 28, of 58 Milton Ave., Ballston Spa, was sentenced Tuesday to continue on probation after admitting to a probation violation from a January drug possession conviction.
• Joseph D. Jones, 28, of 292 Reynolds Road, Moreau, pleaded guilty Thursday to felony fourth-degree grand larceny. He was charged in September 2011 in Moreau. Sentencing is slated for December.
• Kim Schyberg Jr., 34, of Glens Falls pleaded guilty Thursday to felony fourth-degree grand larceny. He was charged in September 2011 in Moreau and is scheduled for sentencing in December.
• Darryl Munger, 52, of 4 Kobor Road, Gansevoort was sentenced Thursday to a year in state prison and a year of post-release supervision on a felony third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance charge. He pleaded guilty in August in connection with the incident in Northumberland in November 2011.
• Aaron J. Suits, 41, of Cottage 5, Crest Inn, Wilton, pleaded guilty Thursday to felony fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property. State police charged him in September in Wilton.
• Christopher Bednarczyk, 33, of 14 Baker Ave., South Glens Falls, was sentenced Wednesday to 60 days in Saratoga County Jail after admitting to a probation violation for a DWI conviction from 2010 in Warren County.
• Clinton L. King, 52, of 1012 State Route 50, Apt. 109, Ballston, was sentenced Tuesday to nine years in state prison and five years of post-release supervision on a felony first-degree attempted robbery charge. He pleaded guilty in August.
• Shawn G. Skidmore, 28, of 94 Nelson Ave. Ext., Saratoga Springs, pleaded guilty Tuesday to a felony DWI charge from June 24 in Saratoga Springs.
• Jacob Schultz, 23, of 400 Ormsbee Road, Porter Corners, was sentenced Tuesday to 10 years of probation and placed on the sex offender registry on a felony charge of possessing child pornography. He was arrested in February 2011 in Greenfield and pleaded guilty in August 2012.