The Locally Owned Voice of the Capital Region

Comments by Local7


Page 1 of 1

Posted on January 19 at 12:07 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Amedore tried to silence the choice of the people, but the people prevailed. This victory goes to the voters!


From: Tkaczyk emerges as winner in Senate race


Posted on February 27 at 10:54 a.m. (Suggest removal)

NYS has a $9 billion deficit and we are about to give the top wealthiest 3% of the population a $4 billion tax give back paid for by the remaining 97% of NYS's tax payers. Does that make sense? Why can't the very rich pay their equal share? You can't build a healthy sustainable economy on lay-offs, and giving are tax dollars to the rich.


From: Wisconsin union issue hits home


Posted on December 18 at 12:25 p.m. (Suggest removal)

So naive! Assuming he is a man of "superior intelligence" doesn't mean he will take care of the people that are most in need, and serving the community. I will bet you he will use the poor and middle class to give the rich and his big corporate buddies huge tax breaks. With the poor and middle class paying for it all the way. That is what these people do. Intelligence? Define it!


From: Roger Hull enters race for Schenectady mayor


Page 1 of 1
 

columnists & blogs


Log into Dailygazette.com

Forgot Password?

Subscribe

Username:
Password: