The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice Of The Capital Region
Advertisement
Promotions
This 1909 Selden carrying four women drove across the old Freeman’s Bridge from Glenville and took a right-hand turn before heading into downtown Schenectady sometime before 1914. On the right is the Erie Canal and its towpath. (Photo courtesy of the Schenectady County Historical Society)
Advertisement

columnists & blogs