The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice Of The Capital Region
A small stone monument marks the entrance way to the Old Fort House Museum in Fort Edward. The house, now owned by the Fort Edward Historical Association, was built in 1772 and was used as headquarters by both American and British generals during the American Revolution.

columnists & blogs