The Locally Owned Voice of the Capital Region

gazette photos


The Turnbull House, now part of the First Presbyterian Church ...
Gazette Photographer: Marc Schultz
The Turnbull House, now part of the First Presbyterian Church on Union Street in Schenectady, was built in 1885 and was originally the home of Edward Ellis. It is one of the stops on Saturday’s Stockade Walkabout.
To purchase photos please visit our online photo store at http://dailygazette.mycapture.com.
 

columnists & blogs


Log into Dailygazette.com

Forgot Password?

Subscribe

Username:
Password: