The Locally Owned Voice of the Capital Region

gazette photos


This photograph of the central fire station, now Edison Plaza, ...
This photograph of the central fire station, now Edison Plaza, was taken shortly after the building was opened on Erie Boulevard in 1929. (Schenectady County Historical Society)
To purchase photos please visit our online photo store at http://dailygazette.mycapture.com.
 

columnists & blogs


Log into Dailygazette.com

Forgot Password?

Subscribe

Username:
Password: