The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice of the Capital Region
Advertisement
Promotions

Mold forces Saratoga Springs community center to close

  • FACEBOOK
  • TWITTER
  • GOOGLE+
  • LINKEDIN
  • PRINT
  • E-MAIL
Text Size: A | A

A community center owned by the Saratoga Springs Housing Authority has been closed because of a problem with black mold in the building. The William H. Ford Neighborhood Center on Fenlon Street was closed Wednesday after being deemed unsafe following an inspection. “A building inspector toured the structure and found the mold issues,” Mayor Joanne Yepsen told the City Council on Tuesday night. “The center has unfortunately become unsafe for people to use, and we ...


You Must Log-In or Subscribe to Continue Subscription Offer Individual stories can be found and purchased from our Archives for $2.00

Advertisement

comments

There are currently no posts. Be the first to comment on this story.
Advertisement