The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice Of The Capital Region
Advertisement
Promotions

Blaze damages Niskayuna house

Niskayuna District 2 and Stanford Heights firefighters go to work at a house fire at 648 Maple Lane in Niskayuna Tuesday. The owner, who was home at the time of the fire, got out safely.
Photographer: Peter R. Barber
Niskayuna District 2 and Stanford Heights firefighters go to work at a house fire at 648 Maple Lane in Niskayuna Tuesday. The owner, who was home at the time of the fire, got out safely.
Text Size: A | A

A Niskayuna family is homeless after a fire broke out at their two-story home Tuesday afternoon. Niskayuna Fire District 2 Chief Charlie Friderici said the fire appears to have been started by a short circuit in a ceiling fan on the second floor of the home at 648 Maple Lane. “It appears to be an accidental electrical fire,” he said. “The house is pretty close to a total loss.” The call came in at 2:35 ...

You Must or Subscribe to Continue
subscribe to the Daily Gazette
Individual stories can be found and purchased from our Archives for $2.00

Enjoy this story? Share it!

Advertisement

comments

There are currently no posts. Be the first to comment on this story.
Advertisement