The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice Of The Capital Region

Smoking FMCC student causes small dorm fire

Text Size: A | A

A small fire broke out in a dorm at Fulton-Montgomery Community College in Johnstown Sunday morning caused by a student smoking in his room. The fire occurred at about 2:30 a.m. in Raider Hall, according to school officials. The Berkshire Fire Department responded to the incident and students were evacuated from the residence hall with no reported injuries. The fire was contained to one room, which was caused by a cigarette in a trashcan. The ...

You Must or Subscribe to Continue
subscribe to the Daily Gazette
Individual stories can be found and purchased from our Archives for $2.00

Enjoy this story? Share it!



There are currently no posts. Be the first to comment on this story.