The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice Of The Capital Region
Advertisement
Promotions

Fire leaves family of 4 homeless in Summit

Text Size: A | A

A fire in the Schoharie County town of Summit left a family of four homeless Friday night, officials said. The Schoharie County Sheriff’s Department has no word yet on the cause of the fire, which was reported at 10:05 p.m. at 1301 Charlotte Valley Road. No one was injured. The Red Cross of Northeastern New York provided assistance in the form of lodging, food, clothing and shoes to the family, which included two adults and ...

You Must or Subscribe to Continue
subscribe to the Daily Gazette
Individual stories can be found and purchased from our Archives for $2.00

Enjoy this story? Share it!

Advertisement

comments

Advertisement