Coroner perplexed by Ohio teen’s caffeine overdose
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
LAGRANGE, Ohio — The death of a healthy high school student initially baffled the local coroner until testing of a white powdery substance found in his home came back as caffeine. ...
Subscribers must LOG-IN
to read this full story.
If you are a current print subscribers and would like access to our complete online edition CLICK HERE
For new online-only & print/online combo subscriptions CLICK HERE
Stories can also be purchased from our archives for $2.00 per article.
to search our archives.
CLICK HERE to login to dailygazette.com.