The Daily Gazette
The Locally Owned Voice Of The Capital Region

Fire strikes home in Perth

Text Size: A | A
subscribe to the Daily Gazette

— Fire gutted a Fulton County residence early this morning, leaving two residents homeless.

The American Red Cross of Northeastern New York provided food and clothing to two adults whose home on Nadler Road caught fire around midnight Tuesday, according to the Red Cross.

Nadler Road straddles the borders of both Fulton and Montgomery counties.

Firefighters from two counties responded, according to a firefighter from the Hagaman Fire Department in Montgomery County. The Perth Volunteer Fire Department in Fulton County was the primary responder.

Enjoy this story? Share it!



There are currently no posts. Be the first to comment on this story.