Fire guts Perth residence
Early morning fire leaves two homeless
PERTH Fire gutted a Fulton County residence early this morning, leaving two residents homeless.
The American Red Cross of Northeastern New York provided food and clothing to two adults whose home on Nadler Road caught fire around midnight Tuesday, according to the Red Cross.
Nadler Road straddles the borders of both Fulton and Montgomery counties.
Firefighters from two counties responded, according to a firefighter from the Hagaman Fire Department in Montgomery County. The Perth Volunteer Fire Department in Fulton County was the primary responder.