The Locally Owned Voice of the Capital Region

Gas grill blamed for overnight Rotterdam house fire

August 20, 2014
Updated 8:50 p.m.
Text Size: A | A

Residents of a Rotterdam home escaped uninjured and a cat was rescued by firefighters in an early morning house fire Wednesday, officials said.

Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
If you are a current print subscribers and would like access to our complete online edition CLICK HERE.
For new online-only & print/online combo subscriptions CLICK HERE.
Stories can also be purchased from our archives for $2.00 per article.
CLICK HERE to search our archives.

CLICK HERE to login to

columnists & blogs

Log into

Forgot Password?