Commerce and Community: May 8, 2013
Keller Williams welcomes three new agents
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Keller Williams Realty has welcomed three new agents to its Saratoga Springs office:
• Jason Paulsen, a Navy veteran and graduate of the United States Naval Academy, comes to Keller Williams from a customer service career. While helping his wife through the transition to start her own business, he became motivated to start his own. His interests are sailing, kayaking, boating, hiking, hunting, snowboarding, rock climbing, four-wheeling and playing the drums.
• Brooke Clarke got her love of real estate from her father, who sold real estate for 40 years. She loves working and being around people and has a concurrent career as a mental health counselor. She enjoys cooking, singing, reading and spending time with her family.
• Cara Carley comes to Keller Williams after a career at Realty USA, selling more than $1 million in real estate over the past 24 months.
She says her favorite part of the business is the people. “Helping families through the buying and selling process is my passion. It’s what I do best,” she says. Cara is married and has two children.
Marchesiello wins Realtor award
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Weichert Realtors-Northeast Group has announced that Associate Broker Christine Marchesiello of the agency’s Saratoga Springs office has been named Best Realtor in the 2013 Best of the Saratoga Region contest sponsored by Saratoga Today.
Saratoga Hospital adds 4 physicians
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Saratoga Hospital recently welcomed the following physicians to its medical staff:
• Dr. Michael T. Colon, pediatrics, received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed a residency, internship and fellowship at Yale New Haven Hospital in Connecticut. Colon is in practice at Capital District Pediatric Cardiology Associates in Albany. He is board certified in both pediatrics and pediatric cardiology.
• Dr. Sereena Coombes, obstetrics and gynecology, received her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn., and completed both a residency and internship at the University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora. Coombes is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and practices at Glens Falls OB/GYN Center in Queensbury.
• Dr. John Mastrangelo, radiology, received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed an internship at Bassett Healthcare in Cooperstown, a residency at Albany Medical Center and a fellowship at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, N.C. Mastrangelo, board certified in radiology, is in practice at Millennium Medical Imaging in Latham.
• Dr. Jennifer Oakes, emergency medicine, received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse. She completed a residency and internship with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston and a fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Ga. Oakes is board certified in both emergency medicine and medical toxicology. She is in practice at the Albany Medical Center Emergency Department.