Saratoga Springs man, 34, admits to felony child pornography charge
BALLSTON SPA A Saratoga Springs man admitted in court Monday to sharing child pornography on his computer.
Jeffrey Youmans, 34, of 37 Clinton St., Apt. 1, pleaded guilty to promoting a sexual performance by a child, a felony. He was arrested in February and accused of sharing videos in November 2012 that depicted sex acts by children. His sentencing is slated for September.
Also in Saratoga County Court recently;
* Peter M. O’Donnell, 34, of 1107 N. Creek Road, Lot 26, Porter Corners, was sentenced Monday to a year in Saratoga County jail and ordered to use an ignition interlock device for three years for driving drunk in January in Greenfield.
* Joseph Mabb, 45, of 218 Stone Church Road, Milton, admitted Friday to committing second-degree criminal mischief in March in Milton.
* Brendan Pfiitze, 28, of 325 Saratoga Ave., Milton, pleaded guilty Friday to third-degree burglary. He was charged in March in Milton.
* Donald W. Meyer, 59, of 3938 North Shore Road, Hadley, pleaded guilty Friday to felony aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle and misdemeanor DWI. He was arrested in February in Corinth.
* Lisa M. Vedder, 48, of 742 Carlton Road, Clifton Park, was sentenced Friday to two consecutive one-year sentences in Saratoga County jail for DWI convictions in July 2012 in Malta and June 2012 in Mechanicville. She also was ordered to install an ignition interlock device for three years after her release.
* Joseph W. Carpenter, 23, of 83 Carol Jean Lane, Clifton Park, was sentenced Friday to time he already served in jail plus five years’ probation for driving drunk in February 2012 in Halfmoon.
* William B. Shafer, 26, of 13 Ferry Lane, Stillwater, pleaded guilty Wednesday to third-degree criminal possession of stolen property, which authorities allege he committed in January in Halfmoon.
* Damien D. Small, 29, of 59 Franklin St., Apt. F4, Saratoga Springs, pleaded guilty July 9 to felony third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance. He was accused of selling drugs in July 2012 and September 2012 in Saratoga Springs.
* David Orzechowski, 26, of 2A James Court, Gansevoort, pleaded guilty July 9 to driving drunk in April in Saratoga Springs.
* Morgan Sharadin, 21, of 40 Mechanic St., Ballston Spa, was sentenced July 9 to six months in Saratoga County jail and five years’ probation and was ordered to pay $3,586 in restitution for committing third-degree burglary in January in Halfmoon and third-degree criminal mischief in January in Wilton.
* Orlando G. Gordon, 48, who authorities say is homeless, pleaded guilty July 8 to committing second-degree attempted burglary in March 2011 in Saratoga Springs.
* Jaclyn Silvey, 27, of Hudson Falls pleaded guilty July 8 to third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance. She was accused of committing that crime in April in Moreau.
* James L. Salvo, 42, of 526 Gerling St., Schenectady, was sentenced July 8 to two to four years in state prison concurrent with a Fulton County sentence and ordered to pay $7,200 restitution. He was accused of committing fourth-degree grand larceny in Saratoga Springs in January.