Our quarterly "Prime Time" section for those over age 50 features several local residents who keep active in a number of pursuits.
• Anne Kulak, 80, of Glenville has had a passion for riding horses since she was a youngster around the start of World War II. Click here.
• Sloansville swimmer Kathy Pelton has finished 5,000 miles in the pool and has a final target of 7,000 miles. Click here.
• Bank president Charles V. Wait of Saratoga Springs has turned to jogging, lifting weights and counting calories to lose 50 pounds. Click here.
• A pair of Canadian cyclists passed through Schoharie County recently on their 1,000-mile trip to North Carolina. Click here.
• The Over-50 Basketball League at the Saratoga Regional YMCA allows many to stay active in the sport they enjoyed throughout their lives. Click here.
To view the full, 16-page "Prime Time" section, visit today's E-Edition of The Daily Gazette.