Guilderland DWI checkpoint results in six arrests
GUILDERLAND State police made three drunken-driving arrests and three drug arrests Friday after a sobriety road check near exit 25 of the New York State Thruway in the town of Guilderland.
The following individuals were charged with driving while intoxicated and released on tickets to appear Jan. 10 in Guilderland Town Court:
• Claude A. Caesar, 41, of Forest Avenue in Albany, charged with driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.24.
• Amanda L. Bisnett, 24, of Ferry Street in Schenectady, cited for blood alcohol content of 0.14.
• Donald G. Marx, 50, of Cox Avenue in Schenectady, cited for a blood alcohol content of 0.10.
The following were arrested on drug charges:
• Ocrys Morgan, 24, of McClellan Street in Schenectady, was alleged to have more than three grams of crack cocaine and a small quantity of marijuana. He was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, and was being held at the Albany County Jail.
• Alexander V. Rossi, 25, of Vista Drive in Scotia, was alleged to have more than 32 grams of marijuana. He was charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana and released on a ticket to appear Jan. 10.
• Charles J. Glindmyer, 55, of Bradley Street in Schenectady, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and released on a ticket to appear Jan. 7.